Marks: Logos, serial numbers, graphics, special symbols, time and date codes, bar codes, VIN numbers and a host of others are made.
Materials: All Metal and Non-Metal surfaces such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum, carbon steel, plastic, resin, glass, wood and every other possible material.
Industries: Aerospace, automotive, electronic, metal processing, car and motorcycle, military, energy, medical and others.
All KT Marking systems are designed for ease of use and maintenance.
Marking with our machines is as simple as 1-2-3:
- First, you begin by creating the graphics for marking or engraving. It is no different than the ones you create for printing.
- Load the graphics to be marked or cut into the machine.
- Use the “mark” command in the graphics software to mark on the product. And you’re done!
- Computer – Generally provided with preloaded marking software.
- Graphics program (CorelDraw and AutoCAD are mostly used)
- For the electrochemical marking machines, stencils are required.
- For the pneumatic marking machines, air compressor is needed for supplying air power.
Let us know your requirement and we will recommend the most appropriate model for you.
All machines have passed: CE and ISO9001:2008 tests. High-quality, low-consumption, and safety qualities are integrated into every machine.
For smaller amounts, T/T of 100% is often asked.
For larger amounts, T/T of 50% in advance and the balance 50% after completion of production is mandatory.
- We are proud recipients of the ISO9001:2008 quality control management system certificate.
- We have a Professional Quality Control Department that focuses SOLELY on quality.
- All manufactured equipment passes through a Machine Shells Hit Test.
- Continuous 24/hour Machine Working Tests are mandatory before shipment.
- Machines are secured in compact wooden case packages for protection.
- Free warranty of 1-year minimum (includes whole machine and spare parts).
- Online customer service is available. All technical questions or problems are resolved immediately by our engineers, either through email, MSN or Skype.
- In case of faulty parts, replacement spare parts are provided as quickly as possible, or old parts are repaired immediately.
- Free sample design and guide is available for customers.
- Free software updates are offered.